LEED with Sustainability
Improving Clients Triple Bottom Line
Profit – People – Planet
Through Implementing Sustainable Practices
- 2BGW – Services
- LEED Projects
- Clients & Partners
- 2B Green World – News & Blog
- LEED Existing Building (EB) Resources
- LEED Existing Building (EB) Services
Demand and necessity for sustainable practices are vital in today’s world. Implementing sustainable practices through LEED Certification provides many benefits reflective in the triple bottom line – people, planet profit.
People benefit by working in buildings with improved indoor air quality. Studies show that people working in LEED Certified buildings use less sick days and increase productivity levels. The studies also reveal that people are happier in LEED buildings vs. non-LEED buildings.
The Planet benefits in many ways, such as: increasing recycling programs, utilizing environmentally friendly products and conserving critical resources such as water and energy.
Profit is generated various ways, primarily through reducing water and energy use. LEED projects conserve both resources in a major way. The LEED projects 2B Green World has worked on reduced enough energy for each project to have a payback less than 1.5 years!
2B Green World will increase your triple bottom line by producing results similar to our completed projects. The following case study gives great insight to what your building can become by giving us an opportunity.
Download LEED Existing Building (EB) Case Studies
- LEED EB Case Studies Presentation 3 8 11
- 2B Green World Info
- LEED EB Projects – Energy Savings Overview 2009 – 2011
- 2BGW LEED EB Projects – Energy Equivalents
2B Green World online tool – LEED Existing Buildings (EB) ongoing implementation/tracking and reporting.
- Stay current for LEED Existing Building (EB) Certified projects: Ongoing implementation / tracking is required for LEED certified Existing Buildings (EB) and our online website allows project Team members to track easily.
- Re-certify LEED EB Projects: LEED EB Certified projects can re-certify more easily when they are tracking everything in one place and it’s cheaper vs. new project registration.
- Create Building Value: Understanding and improving key LEED EB requirements are directly correlated with resource reduction – recycling and using less energy/gas and water lowers the operating expenses (electric/gas, water, trash, cleaning, etc.) therefore increasing the Net Operating Income (NOI).
- Participate in Rebates and/or Tax Incentives: The project may be eligible to participate in tax rebates or when purchasing energy-efficient equipment (Energy Star rated).
- Reporting: Illustrating the project’s LEED EB required ongoing tracking information through reporting via graph’s and data tables and analyzing monthly/annual updating to stakeholders (owner, management, tenants?, vendors?)
- Social Responsibility: Tenant demand, Government mandates, and the costs of resources are all reasons for meeting LEED EB sustainability requirements & standards.
CALL US TODAY!
813 – 96 GREEN (47336)
We are proud member’s of the United States Green Building Council and Energy Star Partner
- USGBC Member Logo